So I got home today from work and Gunnar was at my house! He had decided to come home with a friend this weekend so he can work tomorrow and he decided to not tell me and just show up at my house. I figured it out as some of his texts were a little fishy but I kept telling myself to not get excited cause I was probably wrong. Well I get home and am on the phone with Sara so instead of getting out right away I sat in my car to finish my phone call. The door opened and I see Gunnar inside my house!!! I started yelling "I knew it! I knew it!!"
He has been so encouraging lately and intentionally investing in building me up through a kinda "transition" time in my "I don't know what's next" life. He even brought me flowers!

I am so grateful for the Lord putting that guy in my life! We do serve a faithful King!
No comments:
Post a Comment