So we drove all through the night and got to the place around 8 I guess. Eva remembered this crazy puzzle that was here and so she found it and got it out thinking that we could spend some time each evening working on it or whatever. Nope! I started helping her and I was determined to finish it! We worked on that thing for about 3 hours! Penny, Gunnar, Kayla and Matt all helped some too but Eva and I were non stop!! haha
Excuse our lovely, "driving in a van all night, morning faces/hair"
Trying on glasses and being dumb at the ski rental shop!
The first night in the hot tub. And by "hot" I mean "HOT"
So hot in fact that Matt got out to cool off on the rocks for a minute! haha
Penny caught Matt splashing us while we were trying to take a picture :)
Cindy, Me and Gunnar on our first morning to the mountain!
Sisters!! We were just about to head out for the first run of the day.
Gunnar, Me and Micah on our way up the lift. I think this is the run where I made Gunnar and Micah go down their first blue and they both did awesome!! Ahh I love skiing.
Lunch break!! Gunnar was trying on Eva's hat!
Roomies!!
The four of us took off together after lunch and Gunnar pretty much had to stay up or get left behind! (not really we would never leave someone behind) By the end of the day he was beating me down the mountain!
I love mountains! Penny and I took a picture here to send to my mom and then we let Gunnar join us for one more.
So I know its hard to see but that's Penny and Matt on the lift in front of us!
Oh yeah!
Gunnar, Matt, and Me about to drop into a fun blue!
After we turned our skis into the storage place, Gunnar bought mochas for us and Penny!! Perfect way to end the day on the mountain!
Some random metal glasses we saw on the way down the mountain. I think the plan is to take a picture with all of us on them before the trip is over.
So tonight we all enjoyed chili and corn bread as we sat around the dining room table laughing as everyone shared their stories of the day. After clean up we enjoyed another evening in the hot tub and now I'm thinking its time for a shower and my oh so wonderful bed!!
1 comment:
Looks like ya'll are having a blast!!! Now why wasn't I invited on this trip?? :)
Post a Comment