Mr Steele Samuel is 10 months old! That's two months away from a year...... how did that even happen?! It seems like he is learning or discovering something new every day!
- First Fourth of July!
- Fourth of July cousin pictures! These two might as well just get used to having their picture taken together!
Mama/Aunt Kelli is just toooo funny!
Sara caught this awesome facial expression when we put the ear muffs on....he was not sure how he felt about preparing for fireworks! "WHAT are you doing to me, Mom?!"
- Loves water of any kind! Baths, water hoses, creeks, pools, a cup one of us left down somewhere accidentally...
- Can hear the dish washer opening across the room and bee lines for it! Makes cleaning the kitchen kinda a challenge sometimes!
- Got dressed up for a wedding
"Oh hey, she's my size! I want to grab her!"
- I looked over the other morning and realized that suddenly I just had three boys sitting there eating applesauce together.
- Has started chewing on his crib. This is the face he made when I told him "no" the other day. Such big feelings!
- Has hit a whole new level of play recently. He just plays and explores on his own a lot lately. Examines toys, seems to really study and play with toys and items.
- I have a similar picture of all three of my boys. The all loved to climb into the push toy and play! ( just ignore all the stuff I have ready to get to goodwill back there)
- Has officially made the switch. Nursing is now supplemental nutrition instead of real food being supplemental. He's still nursing quite a bit but I would say is usually somewhere around 60/40 probably... some days probably more like 50/50 and some days 80/20. With all my kids my goal has been to nurse until they are 1 year and then just follow the child's needs after that. Monte basically weaned himself by 15 months, Kit would probably still be nursing if I had let him, and we'll see what Steele does, with as much as he likes food and as well as he's eating I'm thinking he's going to be more similar to Monte and will just gradually wean himself as he eats more and more.
- He LOVES this chair!! He started climbing into it so I tipped it over so that he couldn't tip it over and crash onto the tile and was planning on moving it upstairs to the carpet but then he discovered it like this and sits in it so often! He also stands in it and lays his head over the top.
- Went swimming in the tank at Grandad's for the first time! He LOVED splashing!
- Did the "all done" sign for the first time the other day. Still not using it consistently.
- Words we think he is saying but aren't 100% sure.... "night night" "all done" "uhoh" and "Daddy"
- Loves chewing on raw zucchini or squash. I often put him in his stroller when I'm picking the garden and let him have one to chew on.
- Loves pinning down the cats. They whine but I mean they are way faster than he is, if they don't want him to get them they are totally free to run away!
- This is his most recent trick... It wouldn't surprise me if he just tipped himself over into a roll one day! I think he knows that we think it's funny so he does it now to show off!
- We let him crawl around the backseat the other day out on the ranch while we were waiting for someone and you could tell he thought he was cheating the system! "oh wait, I can move around, shouldn't I be buckled? Do they know? Have they seen me yet?" haha It was just the best adventure ever....right there sitting in the truck.
- Officially took his first steps. The most he's taken is 6 I think but he is no where close to walking fully yet. Wouldn't surprise me if he's walking by his 11 month post or not for another couple months. This is his best attempt I've gotten on video.






















No comments:
Post a Comment