Here's Steele's six month photoshoot (we took them a little late due to a certain quarantine but let's be real, the other two were late too and I had no such excuse!)
I love that Penny got so many of him with his tongue out because that's all he did for about two months.
These are the same blocks that we used for Monte and Kit's 6 month shoots.
They're a little beat up and dented now but I still love them, they have character and tell two little boy's story! And we had to pull out the little ones because I didn't think ahead and make sure that the big ones had enough "E"s for his name.
Having a 6 month old that could crawl proved to be a lot more of a challenge. Keeping him away from the blocks became an hilarious competition basically.
I find him sucking his thumb about the most adorable thing ever!
These pictures turned out to be a bit of foreshadowing, as it is now his life goal to defoliate these vines along the porch!
Kit wanted to help so Penny let him take a few pictures and she said he took this one. She said that it is out of focus but that she sharpened it up as much as she could. I love it because I know that Kit took it.
Thanks Aunt Penny! Here's some of the behind the scenes action!


































No comments:
Post a Comment