Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Snow Day

We had a snow day today!  Although by "snow" I mean a slight dusting, BUT the boys thought it was the best thing ever!  Especially Kit, "It's on EVERYTHING!" he said, so excited!  Gunnar worked from home so that was a nice treat too to have him home in the middle of the week.  The boys and I bundled up a couple times and mostly played on the trampoline where the snow melted the slowest.  Kit's had a little cold the last few days so we didn't let him stay out too long.

 

 






Monte went inside and I got to spend some time outside with Kit alone.  Since that rarely happens I tried to make the most of it and really enjoy him!  He is at such a cute age and I love watching his personality develop!




The boys didn't really understand the "work from home" concept and wanted Gunnar's attention the whole time.  He got a lot of done in spite of all the interruptions but did tell me out of exasperation once, "If either of us ever work from home for real, we HAVE to get an office....with a door!"

All Monte wanted to do was find snow to eat!  blah!


Gunnar made it out to play with us after lunch.  The boys just wanted to wrestle and throw snow at him!







 After lunch we all snuggled up on our bed and watched a Christmas movie that the boys had been begging to watch for a while.  We made popcorn to share and Gunnar and I might have dozed off.  All in all it was a very wonderful and weird day!! 

No comments: