How am I two days away from 32 weeks and have only done one other pregnancy post?!
Weight Gain - I had an appointment today but don't remember what my pre-pregnancy weight was... I feel like I haven't gained as much weight as the other two yet but am well within the healthy gain perimeters.
Cravings - None to speak of anymore. Thankfully my weird alcohol craving has disappeared.
Gender - Boy....#3!!! Yay for being a boy mom!
I still love these little hand and foot prints.

I can't wait to kiss these little toes!

Symptoms - Basically I cannot sleep for very long because my arm falls asleep and wakes me up all numb and tingly. I change positions, one arm wakes up and the then the other falls asleep, over and over all night long. I've tried different positions, pillows, everything I can think of.
Super low back pain, swollen hands and feet... This heat isn't helping much either. If I drink a lot all the symptoms do improve some but with this heat it's hard to drink enough much less super hydrating.
Mild calf cramps but GUYS Gunnar gives me a calf rub pretty much EVERY night!! It helps sooo much! and as long as I keep up with my magnesium supplements the calf cramps haven't been too bad.
Movement - Little guy has been transverse most of the pregnancy but just a week ago started flipping around. Today at my appointment he was head up so my midwife turned him to head down. I think he has since flipped back around and back again... he seems to like doing flips at the moment. Monte was such a wild and active kicker in the womb and Kit was calm and mellow... this baby seems to be in the middle somewhere. Monte loves feeling his kicks or finding "hard things" (feeling his foot or arm or who knows what) in my belly. He is pretty calm in the mornings then moves more as the day goes on and is especially active at night when I'm going to bed. He has also started getting hiccups pretty often in the evenings.
30 weeks and 2 days
Behold the belly!
Name - We have a first name but still haven't nailed down a middle name. We do have a few options. We have decided to not tell anyone his name until he is born. Because he is the third boy we thought this would be a little way to make his birth special in a way the other boys weren't.
Can't wait to meet you little guy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment