Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Kit Boy

Just a little Kit update!  He's doing so many sweet little things that I want to be able to look back on and remember!

Dirt!! Lately they have been digging in the dirt so much!!  And getting those little stickers on EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE!  

- Starting to get FaceTime now and will tell his Daddy "hello"

- Has learned the signs for "all done," "more," and is working on "please"  Apparently I am incapable of teaching out children signs!  I could never get either one to do them but Gunnar gets them to so quickly!  And Ann and Mary taught Monte "Thank you" so even extended family members can do it! haha  Here is "all done"


-Thinks that all animals smack their lips like a fish!  The second you start asking, "What does the..." he starts making fish sounds.  He does know what a cow says and will sometimes do monkey sounds but always answers with fish sounds first.  (Sorry for the teething runny nose)


- Monte never really went through a "no" phase but Kit loves the word!  We had given him a sip of kumbucha for the first time and his reaction was so hilarious that we tried to give him more so that I could get it on video but he was not having it! 

- Has gotten so fun and engaging in his play!  Likes to make you laugh!


 - Seems to be saying new words everyday!  Latest ones are, "hello," "thank you," "bye bye," "I love you," and "all done"
- Runs/bounces all the time.  He has this little bouncy run thing that he does all the time now! So cute!
- "Says" yes and no but actually just makes grunts.  A grunt of pleasure means "yes" and a grunt of disgust means "no"!!  I have had to learn how to translate grunt lingo with this boy!

No comments: