So my mom's birthday was Saturday and Gran's was Sunday so we had a birthday breakfast at Sara's to celebrate them! Food, girls, china, and grandbabies! What more could they want!?!
We tried to get a sweet picture with Monte but this was the best we got! Almond butter bread is a rare treat and it wasn't worth putting down! ;)

I tired and tried and tried to capture a smile from Jax but he bested me all morning!!
"Whatcha lookin' at?!"
Monte really likes Jax and does seem to know to be gentle with him. He likes to poke but so far has seemed to not poke anything important like his eye!
Jax seems to be excited about Monte too! ;)
Best I got... But it was the most awake I had ever seen Jax! We had fun hanging out and sharing Aunt/nephew secrets!
Penny and Sara decorated everything to make it "Fancy" for the birthday girls!
Birthday fun!
He's pretty much the greatest!
And once again we managed to NOT get a picture with Mom and BOTH of her grandsons!
We enjoyed Mother's Day Sunday with LOTS of family but I managed to not get one picture! Sometimes it's nice to just enjoy the moments though. We went to lunch with lots of my and Sara's family then had Gunnar's out for burgers that evening! It was a great day to enjoy family! Gunnar found the sweetest card ever to be from Monte! It was made of magic ink or something that he used to put Monte's actual hand and footprints onto the card as the background. He said Monte just giggled the whole time he was doing it. It made it from Monte before he's actually old enough to have anything to do with it. So fun!
Happy Mother's Day everyone!!












1 comment:
Ah! What a week it was for me, too! Enjoyed grandson Garrett & family on Monday & Tuesday. Then had a wonderful time at Sara's with Molly, Stevie, Kelli, Penny, Monte and Jaxson! What a treat! The food was great and my tulips are still beautiful!
Mothers Day & my birthday was a perfect day at church to participate in Jaxson's dedication. Then to Blaneks to eat & enjoy everyone's conversation. The babies were so good even with all of us wanting to hold them. I tried to take a few pictures, but a photographer I'm not! None turned out clear enough to share. I had wanted to take several to share with Gunnar who was not able to come!
Papa & I feel so blessed to be able to share in all the family celebrations!
Post a Comment