- Weight: Not sure...21lbs about... Heavy!
- Wears 9-12 month clothes. His thighs are so big that a few pieces that fit him fine or even big everywhere else are too small to snap around his thighs!
- Is a good little football fan now! Apparently his aversion for loud crowd noises was short lived thankfully!
- He's started playing with his ear when he's sleepy.
- Is attempting to pull up already! He pulled to his feet from sitting one time with Uncle J and he pulls up to his knees all the time.
- Has very expressive eyebrows!!
- Sleep is still hit or miss.... lately more of a miss but I'm thinking he's to the point where he's so distracted during the day he doesn't want to eat and then is making up for it at night so hopefully I can work on fixing that!
- Has great "just woke up" faces!
- Has tried avocado and banana for the first time. He seemed to sorta like it, sorta not like it, and gag a lot!
- He liked chewing on the spoon the most!
- Is super close to crawling! He gets around everywhere without crawling but he does a lot of rocking too!
- Loves his kitty! They play together...
- Did NOT like the homecoming parade noises! Firetruck sirens are scary apparently!
- "Talks" ALL the time!
- Combed his hair for the first time... so cute!
- LOVES outside!! Since the weather is nice now, I just put him on the back porch in his frog for like an hour! I leave the french doors open and can see him through the window if I'm in the kitchen washing dishes or whatever. He loves watching the dogs!
- Loves "chewing" on carrots
- Is looking like such a little boy.... slow down baby boy!
- Has worn his first pair of boots and first hat.
- This pic was at 4 am.... :(
- LOVES sucking on apple pieces!
- Got to meet his Sullenger extended family for the first time! and I just realized I got no pictures of any of it :(
- Has a great laugh/giggle!
Aunt Sara decided to feed him a lime at Rosas the other day! She just offered and he kept going for it! VERY entertaining!
- Had fun at Gran-Molly and Pick-ups yesterday!
- Went to his first two basketball games! I think unlike football games he can actually see the players and was fascinated watching the actual game! He really wanted J's ball after the game too!
Here's his first time trying avocado!















3 comments:
Love the pics! Growing so fast.
Post a Comment