Thursday, December 18, 2014

Baby Bump Update: Week 24


So I figured I should do a little update on baby Sullenger…


Week: 24

Weight Gain: 13 lbs.  

Symptoms: headaches if I don't drink enough water and by enough I mean AT LEAST 100 oz. or more, light calf cramps, tire out much easier than before I was pregnant, other than that this second trimester has been pretty great, especially compared to the first! 

Gender: BOY!!

Name: Still a secret for now ;)  I've only been able to think of him by name for the last two days.  I needed the name to be set with me before we told anyone.

Here's my last baby bump pic at 20 weeks.  Who knew 4 weeks could slide right by without taking one single baby bump pic! Growing like a weed! (and I was SUPER exhausted yesterday when we took this, I wasn't looking quite as perky as the picture on the left! HA!)

Baby size: 12 in. and 1.5 lbs. approx

Movements: He moves a lot especially mid morning.  Just the last few days his kicks and movements have gotten stronger, my shirt/belly bounces around like crazy!  It's actually made him seem more real, like an actual person instead of just an idea or something the last few days. Not sure how to explain it but I kinda like it! 

Cravings: None to speak of… 


I know these things are a little silly but I love looking and thinking about how big his little hand is!  I can't wait to actually see and hold it! 



No comments: