Wednesday we took mom out for "ice cream" (everyone ended up eating too) after church and work. Penny made her a scrapbook of all their China pictures so we all looked at that and listened to China stories! Fun!
Saturday we all went to Sara's for a cook out game night for Penny's birthday. The original plan was to swim too but the pool was only about knee deep so we waded around some (which did feel amazing) and played games instead.
Sunday my family came to our house for lunch. It is fun to be back in San Angelo so I can easily have family and friends over to our house. I really enjoy feeding people :) That evening we took Ann out to Zero One Ale House. Yum!! It was a great new fun place to try! I would recommend it!
Here are a few pics I could find to celebrate all our May people!!
Happy Mother's Day Ann!! Thanks for raising such a fine young man!
Happy Birthday and Mother's Day Mom! You're the best!
Happy Birthday Penny!! Good luck this summer!
Happy Mother's Day Mimi! Love you!
Happy Mother's Day and Birthday, Gran! Love you!
Also Congratulations to two new former students!! Two of our close friends, Shea and John, both graduated from A&M this past weekend!!
Now all five "Roommates" are former students! Congratulations to all of you and here's to the years ahead!!











No comments:
Post a Comment