Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Orange Cake

So remember that I promised to take more pictures??? Well I can't find my camera so yeah..... I'm pretty bummed! Anyway I will find it and picture taking will occur!

In the meantime....

Thursday was Gunnar's roommates birthday. He turned 21 and you know what he wanted to do? Play Scrabble! So we had a big group team scrabble night. Gunnar and I soundly lost but I think Jonathan had fun so that was the main point! I made him an orange cake that London, my roommate, made recently and it was SO easy and SO good!!

So I wanted to share the recipe with everyone!

1 yellow box cake
orange juice
1 15. oz. jar of orange marmalade
powder sugar
eggs
oil

Mix the box cake according to the instructions except add 1 c. orange juice instead of water. Add orange marmalade. Mix and bake according to box instructions. Bake in bundt pan. After the cake is cooled mix orange juice and powered sugar until the icing reaches the consistency you desire. Drizzle over the top of the cake. Soo easy and soo good!!

No comments: