In no particular order here's a summary of my life as such...
- Still in love with the best guy ever.
- Have gone out of town every weekend beginning Labor Day weekend, except September 18th. Im getting to coach meets this season which is so fun but requires quite a bit of travel. September 18th we hosted a meet here so instead of driving time we had set up and clean up.
- I have been attending Gunnar's church every Sunday night. They're doing an American History series by David Barton and it has been amazing! Plus that has allowed me to see Gunnar's family and all the friend I've made at his church over the summer on a regular basis.
- I went Dove hunting for the first time.
- I got to see 1000's of Monarchs migrating, TWICE!!
- I am now working full time at the gym as the Gym Manager of sorts and Assistant Head Coach
- I have taken on a 2nd part time job at ASU as the Online Editor for the Ram Page, ASU's weekly campus newspaper. Sara is the Advertisement Manager there and told me about the job opening. In addition to a little extra saving money it is a great opportunity to learn and a great asset to my resume. I'm really enjoying it and learning a lot.
- Made two trips to College Station so far, in between meets, and have even discovered a couple small short cuts :)
- I've discovered that rather large scars take a long time to heal and can turn all kinds of colors based on how hot or cold I am.
- I've gotten staph 4 more times but this time I knew what to watch for and caught them before they got bad.
- I am graduating in December and applied for graduation just last week. I'm only taking 6 hours this semester. I only needed 15 hours to graduate in May but two of the classes I needed weren't offered until this fall so I had to split them up.
- No, I do not have a definite plan for after graduation.
- I am regrowing my hair out. I miss my long hair.
- I have discovered that you learn quite a bit about yourself when you are in a long distance relationship, well probably any relationship, and have had to rely on the Lord to change me and grow me. This is one of the best and hardest things I've ever done but it is soo worth it. Gunnar is so good to me and we are growing and learning in this relationship.
- I am still living in the house on Beauregard and am currently in need of one more roommate. Molly's moving to San Antonio :(
- I'm stuck in this place of wanting to enjoy the moment and season but really looking forward to and longing for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment