Sara's working on her slide show for graduation so she has a bunch of old pictures scanned into the computer and this weekend while I was home I looked through them all and thought some of them were just so cute or funny that I would share some of them with everyone!
Sara is asleep in over half of her baby pics!! Seriously! Its true!
See!! And apparently she had a knack for making Dad fall asleep too! See what I mean?!
This is her with my cousin Trait.
haha like most things I'm sure this was totally my idea!
"Look Sara. See what I found!"
"Wow! Really? That is just so cool!"
So I found this picture to be completely adorable!
(For those who don't know this is our cousin, Ty) Looks like we were playing dress up and the human jungle gym all at the same time.
I actually remember this day. I think that horses name was Joe haha
Take a look at Jonathan...apparently all those candle are quite mesmerizing!
Dad was holding a horny toad in this picture.
Sara's funny cause she looks interested but not brave enough to get too close :)
Of course you (were)are so cute, you have the Criner/Williams genes! Trait, like you, I'll take the "skinny", but not the "young". In fact I would take just half the "skinny" and be satisfied.
Awww...here I was trying not to think about how much I will miss Sara when she leaves home (like I miss you) - and you had to go and remind me how fast time flys! I'm so glad I had four kids (too bad I couldn't talk your dad into a couple more!). When you have just two, it seems like you lose them both almost overnight. I'm so glad I still have all of high school with Penny to look forward to and at least 100 more games to watch Jonathan play!
6 comments:
We were so cute:):)
Man, I was really young and skinny in that pic. I wouldn't do the "young" part again, but I wouldn't mind having some of the "skinny" back.
Of course you (were)are so cute, you have the Criner/Williams genes! Trait, like you, I'll take the "skinny", but not the "young". In fact I would take just half the "skinny" and be satisfied.
Those pix are adorable! I saved some of them to my computer. Terry and Molly look REALLY young! Wish we didn't have to grow up soooo fast!
That's really cute guys...you were such pretty babies!
Awww...here I was trying not to think about how much I will miss Sara when she leaves home (like I miss you) - and you had to go and remind me how fast time flys!
I'm so glad I had four kids (too bad I couldn't talk your dad into a couple more!). When you have just two, it seems like you lose them both almost overnight. I'm so glad I still have all of high school with Penny to look forward to and at least 100 more games to watch Jonathan play!
Post a Comment